Do you have a passion for perfect parties or flair for fantastic feasts? Do you want to steal the show with our stellar events? Wepah may be the right place for you.
Event planners must utilize our party app and chat to fully plan and execute both small- and large-scale events on time and within the client’s budget. This person must be proactive, organized, self-motivated, able to think creatively and quickly, and must be able to approach unique problems in new ways. The ability to work as part of a team is also critical for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Executing tasks as directed by supervising directors, including working on-site (nights and weekends, if necessary).
• Scheduling, coordination and clear communication between internal team members, clients, and outside organizations/consultants.
• Working with the team to evaluate, develop and estimate costs and timelines against goals etc.
• Participation in brainstorms and client meetings; coordinate logistical needs for meetings and presentations.
• Researching, sourcing and securing vendors/partners/permits.
• Actively track events; issue recaps documenting progress.
• Ensuring client priorities and objectives are maintained throughout the production process and execution.
• Developing and building client relationships; manage client expectations.
The ideal candidate:
• Is a self-starter; able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Is a proactive, thoughtful and strategic planner and thinker.
• Has excellent prioritization skills and the ability to change/shift focus with ease.
• Has experience preparing, explaining and managing events.
• Is passionate about what they do and loves to learn; is excited by the opportunity to wear multiple hats.
• Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
• Budget management / tracking.
• In-office and onsite event management experience.
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, depending on the event.